Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Conversation with Daniel

Daniel “Why you choose my name, Daniel?”

Mom “It’s a very special name, your grandpa and uncle both have the name Daniel. We knew you needed a special name because you are a special boy.”

Daniel “Momma, why you go China to get me?”

Mom “Because you were in China

Daniel “Why you choose me mommy?”

Mom “I love you”

Daniel “Why you love me?”

Mom “I’m your mom.”

Daniel “Why you my mom?”
Mom “Because I adopted you.”

Daniel “Why you adopt me?”

Mom “Because I wanted a son and God said ‘adopt Daniel’”

Daniel “Why God say adopt Daniel?”

Mom “He wanted you to have a family.”

Daniel “Why you go China.”
Mom “Because I love China and I love YOU!”

Daniel “Why you love China?”
Mom “Because YOU and Cosette are from China.”
Daniel “Cosette no from China, Daniel from China.”
Mom “Yes, you and Cosette were both born in China.”

Daniel “What is born?”

Mom “When you come out of your birth mommy’s tummy, that’s being born.”

Daniel “Out of tummy? How?”

Mom –not ready to answer the next question, or series of questions “Sweetheart, God made mommies tummies so they can have babies in them. Now, I think it’s time to go pick up your room.”


Life with a curious little boy.

Tonya

No comments:

Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. ~ Psalm 127: 1a

Cosett's 8th Birthday

Kindergarten Graduation

Field Day 2009

A Day at the Farm - Daniel's field trip

Spring 2009

The Wrestling Match

January 2009 pictures

Christmas 2008

Children's Christmas Parade 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Shenyang Arboretum